BED 4 BATH 3 CAR 2
Well-appointed, spacious and peaceful, this quality built home offers an effortless family lifestyle in an idyllic sought-after location. Nestled on an extra large, level parcel of land surrounded by established gardens, the home is within walking distance to Cherrybrook Public School, Tangara Girls School, Cherrybrook Shopping Village, city bus stop, parklands and future Cherrybrook train station.
Immediately impressive interiors showcase beautiful craftsmanship with high ceilings, multiple living spaces and superb accommodation with 4 large bedrooms. Tastefully renovated in the popular Hamptons style, the open plan kitchen is truly a delightful zone to entertain and embraces that sought after flow to the rear garden. Gracious formal living and dining rooms add further living space with plantation shutters adding that stylish touch.
Avid gardeners have created a lush, peaceful haven surrounding the salt water pool with waterfall, and plenty of lawn for the kids to kick a soccer ball – a true resort style rear garden with covered entertaining area overlooking the pool and gardens.
Other highlights include:
• Drive through garage with internal access and space for more vehicles
• Extensive under-house storage room
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating, huge laundry
• 16kw solar panels, upgraded electrical and LED lighting, Foxtel installed
• Hamptons style Impala kitchen with Calcatta marble splash back, shaker style cabinetry, Falcon 900ml gas cooker, walk-in pantry, soft close drawers and feature pendant lights, Caesar stone island bench
• Space for potential STCA Granny Flat
0404 038 500